Saturday, December 20, 2008

Introduction

Greetings all

My name is Syed Ali Ibrahim from Malaysia, son to my role model father Syed Akbar Ali and my ever caring mother Zeenath Begum. I was born in 1990 and spent my childhood in bangsar baru Kuala Lumpur, schooled at SK Bukit Pantai and Victoria Institution before entering UCSI to complete my A levels, currently at 18, I am a second year medical student at the International Islamic University of Malaysia.

The reason i set up this blog is because i have things to say and i was using up inappropriate space on another blog site, i hope you readers will feel free to comment anything on my posts and i hope you will find them critical and interesting if not just downright shocking.

stay tuned for my postings. thank you

2 comments:

  1. id never expected that my comment on the 'other blog' will stimulate u to make ur own space here, for ur critical views. i felt sorry if my comment had offended u. but seeing that uve got ur own blog, now i felt a bit excited. im not all against what u'd said previously, it was just that im emotionally bored w that blog.

    plz keep up w the good work...this is interesting =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear drizzy,

    its not just what you said, personally i have been thinking of making my own space for some time. i dont get offended so easily my friend, i just felt my views were falling on deaf ears so i've had it with saying anything thr. haha

    ReplyDelete